FaceBook is an interesting place. You can keep up with the news , and learn more about people than you ever wanted to know. There’s a game going on FaceBook right now where someone gives you a random number, and you give them that many facts about yourself that they might not now. I read a lot of them and got to thinking to myself , “I don’t know if I know 8 or 10 facts about myself that NOBODY knows. So I decided to see if I could come up with some. It took me a while , but I finally did, so here goes.
1. I learned to read when I was 3 years old.
2. I don’t like artificially colored green foods, something about that is just weird.
3. Before I had children , I read 20 books a week.
4. I still remember my boyfriend’s /friend’s birthdays from 20 years ago ( even though it makes me look like a stalker)
5. I’ve had the same two best friends my entire life.
6. I’m totally obsessed with Vincent D’Onofrio’s character Robert Goren from Law and Order CI.
7. I don’t have any tattoos, but want to get a lupus one.
8. I have an insanely sensitive sense of smell. I can smell a bad odor from a mile away , even when no one else can.
9. I always give money to panhandlers.
10. When I was little, I thought I would grow up to be one of three things, an astronaut, a paleontologist, or a missionary in a foreign country.
So there you go ten fun/weird/random facts about my life.